Monday, May 14, 2012

Quick Quotes Quick Page Kit

Hi Crafters!

Sorry about missing last weeks update - it's been a crazy couple weeks.  But I am back on track, and this week I've got something fun!  A Quick Page Kit from Quick Quotes. Now if you don't know about Quick Quotes, let me tell you about them.  They are an awesome scrapbook and papercraft company with some amazing papers, and even more amazing kits.  They have a monthly kit club, a wide variety of mini album and canvas project kits as well as some fun card kits.  Mom and I found them last year at the Great American Scrapbook Convention and fel in love with all of their awesome ideas and products.  We took 2 or 3 classes at the convention and bought several kits at their booth.  We also ended up going to their annual weekend event called Private Reserve.  I like to think of Private Reserve as papercraft boot camp.  It's a weekend long event that starts Friday (w/ bonus classes) and goes all the way through 5pm on Sunday.  Not including bonus classes you make a 20 page scrapbook album...yes, you actually complete 20 pages - and 6 other classes plus make and takes.  Additionally the do 4 Bonus Classes on Friday.   It was a truly awesome weekend - filled with fun, great prizes, and awesome give aways.  I walked out of their with 10 completed projects, 2 free canvas kits, and at least 6 other free page kits.  On top of that I won a copy of a very popular Canadian Scrapbook Magazine and a 9" Xryon Creative Station.  I haven't had a chance to use it yet with all the changes going on here, but believe me, it'll have a nice home in the new house. :)

Mom and I only signed up for a few of the bonus classes last year...this year we are all in!    Hope you can join us, or join them at any of their other Private Reserve locations around the country.  Want to know more about them, check them out!

Today's Video was going to be one of the page kits I got at Private Reserve this past year.  The papers are fun, the layout is simple, yet awesome.  Unfortunately my video editing software had other plans and combined clips from all sorts of stuff and deleted the second half of the video I spent so much time editing....Oh well.  I do have some great pics of the finished project.  So check out these pages, and then go check out Quick Quotes for even more awesomeness!!









No comments:

Post a Comment