Monday, March 19, 2012

Tutorials Coming!

Hi Bloggers!  I have designated this blog to be specificly for tutorials and projects I will start posting in May 2012.  I am working on projects, videos and detailed instructions.  I have no intention of charging for my tutorials, and anything "scraplifted" will be given full credit to the person whom I learned or lifted from, unless they credit another crafter..then I will credit the original crafter.  Please note, this will happen where possible and if I miss you, please let me know ASAP so I can give credit where credit is due.  The world wide web has a plethora of talent out there and it is impossible for us all to find it all.  I hope this Tutorial blog will help you learn new and creative ways to craft, and make new friends.  I will link this to my own personal blog:  The Myers Memories and if there is anything you would like to learn, or if you would like to provide feedback, please let me know.

Stay Tuned for some fun awesome projects!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Jessi...I am your first follower...Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us.
    Christa xx

    ReplyDelete